Dr. Shereene Idriss aka Pillow Talk Derm Returns! The Hero Product From Her Line So Far, How-To Get Rid of a Zit Fast + More Most Googled Skincare Questions, Decoded
Attention “Skincare Nerds!” Board-certified Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Shereene Idriss, also known as #PillowtalkDerm, makes her sophomore appearance to answer the people’s most Googled skincare questions for 2023. The newly-minted Threads star shares her pro advice on preventative Botox (and how its competitor Daxxify is stacking up), details on the best-selling product from her own eponymous skincare line so far – and, is Jill stalking our favorite derm?!
You’ll also discover:
- The one thing you should consider before starting a skincare routine – and no, it’s not your skin type
- The PillowTalkDerm’s personal skincare faves, from the best eye cream money can buy to the SPFs she can’t live without
- Her least favorite skincare ingredient (where’s the data?!)
- Why she’s not a fan of skin flooding for everybody
- Plus, is skin “purging” real?
Pssst! ICYMI, listen to our first episode featuring Dr. Shereene Idriss all about common skincare scams debunked here and don’t forget to like, review and follow
For any products or links mentioned in this episode, check out our website: https://breakingbeautypodcast.com/episode-recaps/
Create & Cultivate Behind The Business Beauty and Wellness Summit
Join us on Saturday, September 9th and save 20% off tickets with promo code CCBTBW20 at createcultivate.com
Find more weeknight dinner recipes at Pillsbury.com. Friendly reminder that you can find Pillsbury in the dairy aisle
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Theme song, used with permission: Cherry Bomb by Saya
Produced by Dear Media Studio